Residents of the Hunter's Ridge neighborhood are part of the River Bend Public School District.
- The district offers a Fulton Blended Pre-School program for qualifying children.
- Kindergarteners through 5th graders attend Fulton Elementary School.
- 6th graders through 8th graders attend River Bend Middle School.
- High School students attend Fulton High School.
For more information, visit http://riverbendschools.org/district/Residents interested in a parochial education:
- Children aged 3 and older can attend Unity Christian Pre-School and Child Care
- Unity Christian Elementary School offers a parochial education to children in Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Grades 9 - 12 can attend Unity Christian High School.
For more information, visit http://www.unitychristian.com/
Post Secondary Education:
In addition to providing quality, personalized public and parochial educational opportunities, Hunter's Ridge residents have access to a variety of colleges in the area including Clinton Community College in Clinton, IA and Sauk Valley Community College in Dixon, IL.